Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Supply Chain Coordinator (Ethiopian Migration Programme) – Re-advertise at Danish Refugee Council
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), an international non-governmental organization (NGO), has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa since 1997. DRC promotes and supports solutions to the problems faced by refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs), and migrants. The organization has offices across the region, and has been operational in Ethiopia since 2009. With funding from bilateral and multilateral donors, DRC is currently implementing a range of activities across Ethiopia and Djibouti, including WASH and shelter provision, child and youth protection, gender based violence response, awareness-raising of migration risks, protection monitoring of migration routes, and livelihoods support for returning migrants or those at-risk of migration.
Job Title : Supply Chain Coordinator (Ethiopian Migration Programme) – Re-advertise
Job category :ngo jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level : Mid Level
Place of work :Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (20% travels)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English & Amharic.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- ject and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to inspire and empower others.
- Integrated knowledge and understanding of practices, systems, procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent skills in the use of computers (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in supplies chain management or other related logistics fields
- 3 years proven and relevant work experience in programmes in an INGO, preferably a mid-level position
Supply Chain Coordinator (Ethiopian Migration Programme) – Re-advertise