Embassy of United States of America
Public Health Specialist (Prevention) at Embassy of United States of America Human Resources Office
The mission of the United States Embassy is to advance the interests of the United States, and to serve and protect U.S. citizens in Ethiopia.
Job Title :Public Health Specialist (Prevention)
Job category :health care jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level : Senior Level
Place of work :Addia Ababa
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English & Amharic.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- ject and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Medical Degree, or Master’s degree in Public Health, or Master’s Degree in Nursing, is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of public health experience, the 2 years of experience must be either in a clinical health setting or in Infection Control and Prevention in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC) is required.
Public Health Specialist (Prevention) at Embassy of United States of America, Human Resources Office