International Rescue Committee - IRC
Temporary Finance Assistant (1 Month Contract) at International Rescue Committee – IRC
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster.
IRC has been working in Ethiopia since 1999 and is implementing integrated, community-managed programs aimed at improving the quality of lives and recover of livelihood of disaster-affected population’s through promoting individual participation, strengthening institutions and emergency response.
Job Title :Temporary Finance Assistant (1 Month Contract)
Job category :Fresh Graduates jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level :Junior Level
Place of work :
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English & Amharic.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- ject and time management skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Knowledge in operating excel & word is advantageous.
- The candidate shall have good communication skill.
- S/he must be committed and willing to works under stress environment and should perform tasks independently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma Accounting with 2 years or Degree in Accounting with zero-year experience.