BEAEKA General Business PLC
Quarry Operation Manager at BEAEKA General Business PLC Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
Quarry managers shall be responsible in ensuring quarries, pits and opencast sites operate successfully, combine the knowledge of managing and processing systems with excellent interpersonal and management skills to ensure the profitability of quarry sites. Oversee all operations, coordinate both on site and in the office, manage staffs and all other all activities.Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Planning, organizing Lead and control all the activities to be carried out, problem solving, results orientation and undertaking field work/site investigations.
- Accessing, using and analyzing site information (such as reports and geological maps) prior to site investigations.
- Excellent leadership qualities , team building skills and the ability to think strategically and to solve problems
- collecting, analyzing , interpreting data, prepare reports or adapt the daily/weekly mining plans
- Closely monitoring all areas of the quarry to ensure that extraction and processing work is carried out to the highest standard.
- Assessing equipment and production materials levels; undertaking regular site inspections and risk assessments in order to comply with the target.
- Combine the knowledge of management and processing systems with excellent interpersonal and management skills to ensure the profitability of quarry sites.
- Check that the quarry’s production levels are maintained safely to schedule, manage the production process and set monitoring strategies.
- Develop inspection systems, checklists and maintain up-to-date records and deal with paperwork, closely monitor all areas of the quarry to ensure that extraction and processing work is carried out to the highest standard
- provide active leadership and management of safety processes and culture to minimize risk in all operations activities
- Undertake regular site inspections and risk assessments in order to comply with all production, health and safety regulations.
- Examine the materials produced to ensure that a high quality of product is maintained ,assess equipment and production material levels
- Excellent communication, influencing skills, good business and management skills.
- the capacity to make quick decisions and a flexible approach to work
- An ability to tolerate noisy, dirty and uncomfortable working environments.
Good in analytical skill in problem solving ,Energetic, committed, capable to coordinate and manage the duties and responsibilities of graduate in BSC degree in Geology, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, BA in Economics and BA in Business Management.
- At least 8 years in Managing, Leading, coordinating in operational process preferably in Mining Industry.