Hijra Bank S.C.
Manager Legal Services at Hijra Bank S.C (Under formation )
Hijra Bank is on the process of establishment to be registered as Interest Free Bank and operate in Ethiopia. Hijra Bank S.C strives to become the leader of Interest Free Banking & Finance through the provision of innovative products and services and knowledge sharing in Ethiopia and beyond.
In a bid to provide services to its customers, Hijra Bank is looking for reliable partner to develop, install and demonstrate a powerful, state-of-the art and robust core banking platform to support Sharia’ compliant financial services with vertical application and delivery channels. The purpose of the assignment is aimed at providing the Bank the advantage of centralized operations, risk management and ability to offer wide range of Islamic products and services while being fully compliant with local regulations to deliver cutting edge performance. Interested consultants/software developers must provide specific information, which demonstrate that they are fully qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.).
Consultants may express interests in the forms of association, validated by an agreement among members of the association, which clearly specifies the type of association, i.e. a joint-venture, intermediate forms of association, or sub consultancy.
Job Title : Consultancy Services for Development and Installation of Core Banking System
Job category : Banking jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level : Managerial Level (Manager, Supervisor, Director)
Place of work :Addis Ababa
Salary :As per Company Scale
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in Law with Six (6) years of demonstrated experience out of which three (3) years in a managerial position. (knowledge of sharia laws is mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law with ten (8) years of demonstrated experience of which four (4) years in a managerial or supervisory position. (knowledge of sharia laws is mandatory
Manager, Legal Services at Hijra Bank S.C (Under formation )