Ethiopian Construction Design & Supervision Works Corporation
Junior Procurement Officer/Engineer – Construction at Ethiopian Construction Design & Supervision Works Corporation
Ethiopian Construction Design & Supervision Works Corporation is a fully integrated Engineering Consulting Firm giving consultancy services with six bussiness units in areas of Water and Energy, Building and Urban, Transport, Geotechnics and Underground Works which are supported by fully organized & dedicated two centers; One with advanced Laboratory & Research, the other with Surveying, Geospatial and Civil Informatics in search of excellence and quality. For ECDSWCo. excellence and qualities are more than rhetoric. It is our commitment to the creation of knowledge base and provision of excelling & sustainable engineering solutions to the challenges of our people and throughout Africa.
Job Title :Junior Procurement Officer/Engineer – Construction
Job category :General Jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level :Junior Level
Place of work :Addis Ababa
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English & Amharic.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- ject and time management skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Proficient user of Ms Office applications with advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.A. or B.Sc in Purchasing & Supplies Management, Construction Technology Management, Civil Engineering and/or relevant fields.
- Minimum 1 Year work experience in procurement in a construction firm OR experience working in similar positions in a firm commissioning extensive construction projects thus hiring construction businesses will be an added advantage.