Bank of Abyssinia
JUNIOR EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN at Bank of Abyssinia1
Bank of Abyssinia was established on February 15, 1996 (90 years to the day after the first but defunct private bank was established in 1906 during Emperor Menelik II) in accordance with 1960 Ethiopian commercial code and the Licensing and Supervision of Banking Business Proclamation No. 84/1994.
Job Title :JUNIOR EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
Job category : Banking jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level :Junior
Place of work :Addis Ababa
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or TVET Level IV in Computer Science, Electricity, Electronics or related fields.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
JUNIOR EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN at Bank of Abyssinia