Enhanced Rural Self Help Association (ERSHA)
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICE at Enhanced Rural Self Help Association (ERSHA)
Enhanced Rural self Help Association (ERSHA) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), registered in October 1997 and became operational in January 1998. The organization is re-registered in June 2019 as a local civil society organization with registration certificate number 1111 in accordance with the New CSO Proclamation 1113/2019.
Job Title :FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
Job category :Fresh Graduates jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level : Junior
Place of work : Guder,Shewa
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English & Amharic.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- ject and time management skills
- Strong analytical skill
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA or Diploma in Accounting.
- 0 year for Degree holders and 2 years for Diploma
- Duty Station: Oromia Regional state, West Shewa Zone, Guder Town