Includovate Research Center PLC
Data entry and Administration Support – Oromo Speakers at Includovate Research Center PLC
We are a start-up feminist research incubator with an office in Australia and Ethiopia. We need a self-starter, who has a fast typing speed. You enjoy using web based applications and are open to learning new ones. You can organise events and have good attention to detail so that nothing is forgotten. You can arrange meetings, take minutes and get tea and coffee for visitors. You enjoy being helpful. If you notice a problem in the office, you will work out a way to fix it (not leave it for someone else).
As an international firm, we expect a high level of performance. There are many growth opportunities for the right person.
Job Title : Data entry and Administration Support – Oromo Speakers
Job category :Fresh Graduates jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level : Junior
Place of work :Addis Ababa
Salary : 6,000 – 8,000 ETB per month.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English & Amharic.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- ject and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Business Management, Arts, Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- 0 year of work experience.