Cooperative Bank of Oromia
ASSOCIATE DATA CENTER ENGINEER at Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Cooperative Bank of Oromia is a private commercial bank in Ethiopia. … According to the June 2020 report, Cooperative Bank of Oromia (Coopbank) has ETB 52.92 billion in assets, ETB 3 billion capital, and ETB 45.52 billion in deposits, making the bank among the top three private banks in the country on major indicators.
Job Title :ASSOCIATE DATA CENTER ENGINEER
Job category : Banking jobs in Ethiopia
Experience level :Junior
Place of work :Head Office
Salary :As per Company Scale
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Sound commercial skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good local dialect spoken, Speak fluently in both English.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills
- Certification or Training on DC facilities operation
- The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSc Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Level IV in Electrical and control systems or related field Minimum of four/two years hands-on experience in DC facility administration, including HVAC, Power systems, Generators, Fire suppression systems, etc