Scholarship for ethiopian worth of A Singaporean Dollar $7,970 offered by London School of Business and Finance. a Prince Michael of Kent scholarship application which are available for Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) MSc in Finance program. here is the detail on how to apply for 2018/2019 academic year.
- awarded for MSc program
- Students are to study courses in the are field of Finance.
- it worths $Singapore Dollar $7,970
- country is Singapore
Citizens of any country are qualified to apply
To be eligible for the award, applicants must meet the following;
- Applicants must have a Bachelors level degree in any subject from a recognized university
- A test of quantitative abilities is required. You may submit one of the following:
- GMAT – A minimum of 70% in the quantitative section is required
GRE – A minimum of 60% in the verbal reasoning section, 70% in the quantitative section, and 4.0 or above on the analytical writing section are required
CFA Level 1 exam with a pass grade.
- IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- TOEF: IBT 94 (minimum of 22 in each band) or TOEF: CBT 240 or Paper version 587
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Minimum of 63
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- English native speaker/Degree obtained in English.
Applicants whose first language is English or students who can show that they have already pursued a first degree program (or in the case of undergraduate applicants, their secondary education) in English will not be required to take any further tests.
Applicants who have work experience of 2 years or more working in English in an English-speaking country will not be required to take any further tests.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must do the application online.