Senior Information Systems Auditor at Dashen Bank S.C Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
Senior Information Systems Auditor
DB/ Vacancy- 036/20
· The Senior Information Systems Auditor, under the leadership of the Manager Information Systems Audit is responsible for examining, evaluating, and verifying operating systems, procedures, internal controls, and recorded data of the Bank, that is related to IT function/processes and the technology applications.
· The role holder will monitor control systems, which ensure the integrity and security of data and reviews application systems and associated business procedures to ensure that they meet desired business objectives in a timely & efficient manner
Academic & Professional Qualification
· Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline from a reputable university
· At least five (5) years’ relevant experience
Required Technical Competency
· Excellent Knowledge of banking operations and risk based auditing.
· Understanding of the standards of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards.
· Good understanding of the following knowledge areas:
· Impact of government legislation and regulation on business and economics
· Quality management frameworks
· Ethics and fraud
· Information systems operations, management and control frameworks
· Governance, risk, and control frameworks
· Internal audit standards, theory, and methodology
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through ethiojobs.net (http://ethiojobs.net)
- Applicants should specify the vacancy number on the cover letter /application letter and fill all the details on application form from the link below and shall save in PDF format (mandatory).
- CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
- All relevant credentials stated on the application form /CV shall be scanned and attached in PDF format (mandatory