Micro-finance Trainees at ELNET Technology P.L.C Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
A microfinance institution based in Addis Ababa is looking for fresh graduates to fill various positions within the Organization.
The Successful candidates will be required to market the products and services of the microfinance, recruit, train and manage groups and individual micro credit business members. They will mobilize micro deposits and originate micro loans and participate effectively and efficiently in the credit process. They shall follow up groups for loan recoveries and where necessary collections.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate clearly, in both written and spoken english.
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities so as to use time efficiently
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Proactive and take initiative
- Should possess analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Self- motivated & a team player
- Fresh graduate from University.
- Be un-employed and seeking for employment.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Economics (must have scored GPA 2.7 and above)
- Should be 21 years and above
- Have a good command of both spoken and written English
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] not later that 31st March 2020