Marketing Officer - Channel Development at ABIG
Plans and directs all aspects of an organization's channel development policies, objectives, and initiatives. Develops and implements sales strategies with partner channels in order to maximize revenue and meet sales goals.
Represents the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Typically reports to top management. Manages a business unit, division, or corporate function with major organizational impact.
Establishes overall direction and strategic initiatives for the given major function or line of business. Has acquired the business acumen and leadership experience to become a top function or division head.
Candidate is expected to -
· Implement plans that deliver growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
· Identifying priority channels for the Category/sub Category and work with Channel Manager to recommend plans in line with overall market strategy
· Developing and proposing the in-store vision of success for the category/sub category in each channel. Implementation and continuously review the effectiveness of our in-store actions.
· Implement actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behaviour within your category/sub category and channel
· Recommend and implement clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge.
· Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies
· BA Degree in marketing management, Business management, Accounting or related flied
· Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in trade marketing, sales or marketing - experience in traditional trade is required
· Able to understand key business functions
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Good command of English and computer skills
· Able to travel upcountry from time to time
How to Apply
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV
(WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address:
Email: [email protected] (mailto:[email protected])and/or through www.ethiojobs.net
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do
not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.