Colleagues Restaurant Supervisor at Hyatt Regency Addis Ababa Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
Ensuring that the Colleagues Restaurant is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
· Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
· Responds to the results of the colleagues’ feedback and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel colleagues.
· Ensures that Colleagues Restaurant employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments.
· Conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies in colleagues Restaurant.
· Ensures that the restaurant is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of the restaurant.
· Assist to liaise with the Kitchen and service staffs on daily operations and quality control if appropriate.
· Makes necessary checks needed for specific events or functions.
· Supervisor and be present at all times in the restaurant, especially during busy periods.
· Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional Colleagues service at all times.
· Provides excellent service to colleagues as appropriate.
· Handles all colleagues’ complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved.
· Maintains positive colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information (Mainly the restaurant cost).
· Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of the restaurant operating equipment and other assets.
· Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
· Applies breakage control, policy & procedures
· Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all colleagues Restaurant employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
· Maximizes the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
· Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
· Supports the reinforcement of Hyatt's Values.
· Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
· Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
· Supports the action plans as a result of the Employee Engagement Survey.
· Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
· Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
· Exercises responsible behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel team and Hyatt International.
· Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and has an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
· Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· In this role you will also be required to multi-task in various aspects of the operations as advised by your managers from time to time
· Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Educational & Professional Requirements:
- A relevant Degree/diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism management is advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations especially in F&B service areas.
- Good supervisory skills, F&B inventory skills, Computer skills, problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to apply only through ethiojobs.com
Upload updated CV and application letter.
Only shot listed applicants will be contacted