Administrative Assistant at Dashen Bank S.C Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
DB/ Vacancy- 029/20
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the D/Chief, District Manager/Director; coordinates staff Meetings, and special events; maintains office supplies; greets visitors and answers the telephone; receives and distributes mail and correspondence; gathers data and compiles various reports; photocopies materials; maintains files; issues correspondence and promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations. He/she is also expected to facilitate the fight booking and facilitation of air ticket purchase for business related travels of the work unit’s staff.
Academic & Professional Qualification & knowledge
- Diploma in Secretarial Science & Office Management
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
Required Technical Competency
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Accuracy, flexibility& reliability
- Good customer handling
- Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through ethiojobs.net (http://ethiojobs.net)
- Applicants should specify the vacancy number on the cover letter /application letter and fill all the details on the attached application form and shall save in PDF format (mandatory).
- CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
- All relevant credentials stated on the application form /CV shall be scanned and attached in PDF format (mandatory).